Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tutorials


I’ve been a student of web technology for a year, and want to pass along some of the gems that have helped my studies.  My school program utilizes Adobe Creative Suite CS5 which includes Dreamweaver for creating web sites and Photoshop for manipulating images.  Less familiar to me is Illustrator for drawing and Flash for animation.

Gem #1
You Tube has wonderful tutorials on web topics. I struggled with the Adobe tutorials until a professor recommended You Tube. The tutorials are shorter than Adobe’s. If you are stuck on an issue, type it in the You Tube search box.
My personal favorites are tutorials by Ralph Phillips. He has wonderful presentations on HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and others. Ralph Phillips Tutorial on Web Page Layout Using Divs in Dreamweaver
There are many other tutorials posted by generous souls and they are uber-helpful. Thanks a lot to everyone that contributes tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your professional comments.